This highlights section provides a summary of Breagle Shop privacy
practices, and is not the whole policy. The highlights and full privacy
policy apply to Breagle Shop retail stores, our website at
www.breagle-shop.com, our mobile app, and other locations where we may
collect personal information.
What We Collect
Information you give us
We collect and store information you provide through our digital properties and in our stores.
The information we collect from you includes things like:
- Mailing address
- E-mail address
- Phone number
- Credit card number and other payment information
- Your My Breagle Shop ID if you have one
In certain situations, we may also collect things like:
- Driver’s license number (for example, if you return a product or apply for credit)
- Part of your Social Security Number (if you use our renewal notifications services)
- Your whole Social Security Number (if you apply for credit)
- Location information (such as when you ask us to tell you about nearby stores)
- Demographic and lifestyle information (if you sign up for a registry or birthday list)
- IMEI/UDID (a numeric identifier for your mobile device)
- MAC address (another kind of numeric identifier for your mobile device)
- IDFA (Apple’s ID for Advertising, a randomly generated number, which can be cleared like cookies)
- Your responses to surveys
Information you give us about others
You may give us information about other people, such as the name and
address of a gift recipient, or the name and contact information of
someone who will pick up items for you at a store. We will only use this
information for the specific reason you provide it.
Information from other sources
We may receive information about you from other sources, including
third parties that help us update, expand, and analyze our records and
identify new customers, and provide products and services that may be of
interest to you.
Information collected automatically online
We collect information about your interactions with us, including the
type of device or browser you’re using, your IP address, your browsing
behavior while on our website, and the URLs of the websites you were at
before you visited our site (these are called “referring URLs").
Breagle Shop and our partners use technologies such as cookies or
similar technologies to analyze trends, administer the website, track
users’ movements around the website, and to gather demographic
information about our user base as a whole. Users can control the use of
cookies at the individual browser level.
We may permit third-party service providers to collect and process
some information from our digital properties. We may share personal
information with those providers and may have similar arrangements with
interest-based advertisers. We provide more information about
interest-based ads below. Our digital properties are not designed to
respond to “do not track" requests from browsers.
Some of our digital properties may collect your location to help you
search for one of our stores or to use special mobile features within
some of our stores. For example, Breagle Shop works with third parties
to provide you helpful messaging in your mobile app when you come to our
For any mobile application to identify your location, you must enable
location services through your mobile device’s settings. If you do not
want Breagle Shop to collect this information or to enable these
features, you can turn off location services on your mobile device.
Breagle Shop has no control over your device’s settings.
Our stores may use cameras for asset protection and other operational
purposes, such as measuring traffic patterns and protecting and
improving our business.
Reviews and other content you provide
Our websites offer publicly accessible blogs or community forums. Be
aware that anyone who accesses these areas may read, collect, and use
the information you provide.
How We Use the Information We Collect
- Identifying you on our websites and our mobile app in order to
customize your experience (for example, based on your purchase history
or your location)
- Fulfilling orders and requests for products, services, or information
- Processing refunds, returns, and exchanges
- Tracking and confirming online orders
- Delivering and installing products
- Managing our My Breagle Shop™ program
- Marketing and advertising products and services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Processing Breagle Shop credit card applications
How We Share Your Information
Breagle Shop does not sell, rent, or trade your personal information
to third parties. We share your information only in the ways we describe
below.We may combine or share information among current or future
Breagle Shop companies, including affiliates and subsidiaries.
We may share your information with third parties to perform services on our behalf such as:
- Fulfilling orders and delivering packages
- Scheduling and performing installations
- Servicing products
- Maintaining our My Breagle Shop™ program
- Sending Breagle Shop marketing communications
- Fulfilling subscription services
- Conducting research and analysis
- Applying for credit cards and processing credit card payments
We may share personal information in connection with co-branded
product or service offerings (including sharing personal information
with third parties to validate offers). Additionally, we may share
personal information in connection with financial products or services
related to our business, such as private label credit cards. For
example, when you apply for a Breagle Shop credit card, and while you
have a Breagle Shop credit card, we share your personal information with
our banking partners that issue the card.
Sometimes we may be required to share personal information for legal
reasons, for example, if we are required to do so by a regulation, court
order, subpoena or other legal process. We may also share information
when we believe it’s necessary to comply with the law or to respond to a
government request, or when we believe disclosure is necessary or
appropriate to protect Breagle Shop, our customers, or others.
We may share personal information in the event of a corporate sale,
merger, acquisition, dissolution, or similar event. If such an event
takes place, we’ll notify you through e-mail (if we have your e-mail
address) and/or a prominent notice on our applicable website(s) of any
change in ownership, as well as any choices you may have regarding your
How We Protect Your Information
We use a variety of information-security measures to protect your online transactions with us.
- We use reasonable security measures to protect the confidentiality
of personal information under our control and appropriately limit access
- Our digital properties use encryption technology to protect your personal information.
We are committed to protecting your information, but you can do your
part. You should create a strong password and protect against
unauthorized access to your password and your computer. Be sure to sign
off when finished using a shared computer and do not share your password
with anyone. We cannot guarantee the security of any information you
transmit to us and by using our digital properties you acknowledge that
you do so at your own risk.
You may at any time:
- Stop receiving marketing or promotional e-mails, direct mail, phone, and mobile marketing communications
- Update and correct your personal information
- Deactivate your account
- Request removal of information you post on our digital properties;
in some cases, we may not be able to remove your content or personal
information, in which case we will let you know if we are unable to do
so and why
To do any of these, let us know by one of these methods:
- Follow the directions in a marketing e-mail, direct mail, or mobile communication that you receive from us
- Provide your request and current contact information through one of the contact methods listed under “Contact Us" below
Please note: Even if we are able to anonymize or make your content or
information no longer visible, this does not ensure complete or
comprehensive removal of your content or personal information from the
Protecting Children’s Privacy
We are committed to protecting children’s privacy on the Internet and
we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under
the age of 13.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites link to other websites, many of which have their own
Social Media Features
Our website includes ways to interact and share using social media,
through features such as the Facebook “Like" button, the “Share This"
button, or interactive mini-programs that run on our website
(“widgets"). These features may collect information such as your IP
address or the page you are visiting on our website, and may set cookies
to enable the feature to function properly. Social media features can
be hosted by a third party or hosted directly on our website. Your
the social media company providing the feature. If you have questions or
and evolve. If we make material changes, we will notify you by e-mail
(sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of
posting a notice on this website prior to the change becoming effective,
as well as inform you of any choices you may have with respect to these